Sunday, September 13, 2009

Revenge of the hydrogen peroxide protocol

After 2 days of my hydrogen peroxide protocol I awoke with a crushing exhaustion, headache, body aches and slight fever. Ah yes, a cleansing reaction. I spent all of yesterday confined to my bed, barely able to move. I started to feel a bit better in the evening and took a couple aspirin to help me get to sleep and then popped up again this morning feeling pretty good. Needless to say, I didn't take any hydrogen peroxide yesterday. I'll take some more tonight before I go to bed (as I forgot to take it this morning before my shake, oops). I did manage to have half my morning shake and a miso soup yesterday for sustenance, although I did have to moan my way through making the shake. Movement was still painful at that point.

Also, I forgot to mention that I did lose 11 pounds since beginning this sojourn. What the hell, only 160 left to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment