Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bowel Cleanse - General overview

Ahhhh, the rawvenge is REALLY on now. Today is the first day of my bowel cleanse. So, for the next 9 days I will be blogging every day to cover everything that I am doing and going through, complete with appropriate pictures. Yes, pictures of the mucoid plaque that may exit my body as well. Yes, it will be yucky. You have been warned....

The following is a general overview of what I will be doing each day of my bowel cleanse.

Day 1
  • Eat 3/4th of what I normally eat.
  • Take my blood stabilizer pills.
  • Take 1 digestive stimulator before dinner.
  • Take 1 toxin absorber at least 2 hours after dinner and 1 hour before bed.
  • Drink additional 64 fl. oz. of water throughout day.
Day 2
  • Eat 1/2 of what I normally eat.
  • Take my blood stabilizer pills.
  • Take 1 or more digestive stimulator pills before dinner (depending on how well my bowel movements go today. I must have 2-3 movements or I add 1 more digestive pill).
  • Take 1 toxin absorber at least 2 hours after dinner and 1 hour before bed.
  • Drink additional 64 fl. oz. of water throughout day.
Day 3
  • Eat 1/4th of what I normally eat.
  • Take my blood stabilizer pills.Ttake 1 or more digestive stimulator pills before dinner (depending on how well my bowel movements go today. I must have 2-3 movements or I add 1 more digestive pill).
  • Take 1 toxin absorber at least 2 hours after dinner and 1 hour before bed.
  • Drink additional 64 fl. oz. of water throughout day.
Day 4-8 The Main cleanse

This is the 5 day juice fast. Each of these days will be the same.

  • Upon waking, juice 4-5 organic apples (8 fl. oz.) and combine with 1 packet of toxin absorber. Drink immediately and follow with 16 fl. oz. of distilled water.
  • Set timer for 3 hours later. Repeat above.
  • Set timer for 3 hours later. Repeat above.
  • Set timer for 3 hours later. Repeat above.
  • Set timer for 3 hours later. Repeat above.
  • 2 hours after last toxin absorber, take my number of digestive stimulators.
  • Drink additional 64 fl. oz. of water throughout day.
  • Can have more juice or vegtable broth during day if I'm hungry or thirsty.
  • 2 hours after each toxin absorber take 1 blood stabilizer.
  • Go to bed
Day 9
  • Gently reintroduce myself to food. 1 apple for breakfast. Take blood stabilizers.
  • Small salad for lunch.
  • Small bit of fish and steamed veggies for dinner.
  • Drink additional 64 fl. oz. of water throughout day.
After the main cleanse is done, continue to take the rest of the digestive stimulators and toxin absorbers until they are all gone (the digestive pills before dinner and the toxin absorber before bed).

There you have it, the overview of what I will be doing for the next 9 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment