- 1 can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 can black or green olives, sliced
- 5-7 pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 2 small zucchini's, quartered lengthwise and sliced thinly
- 1 small onion, peeled, quartered and sliced thinly
- Farmer Boy Restaurant Greek dressing, to taste (2 TBS. = 3 grams carbohydrate)
Serve with toasted pita wedges as an appetizer or as a sandwich stuffing or wrap. It also goes well into endive leaves if you don't want the bread.
This salad keeps for a couple days in the fridge. Expect the zucchini to give up a bit of liquid overnight, so you might want to drain it a bit and add more dressing the next day (if it lasts that long).