Monday, August 24, 2009

Rawvenge Bowel Cleanse - Day Two

Welcome to day two of my first bowel cleanse. Fortunately, I've already had the required 2 good bowel movements today and will only be taking 1 digestive stimulator pill before dinner.

However, I got up to go to the bathroom about 6 times last night before I could go to sleep (the result of all that water) and got up much later than I had planned. My cure is to drink all my extra water early and get the peeing over with before I go to bed. Good plan, we'll see if it works.

I was not at all hungry yesterday, so we'll see how it goes today.

Breakfast:
  • distilled water
  • 2 blood stabilizers, 1 policosanol and 1 chromium pill taken before food
  • 1 egg scrambled with 1/2 sliced onion and 1/2 sliced avocado
  • small cluster of organic green grapes (instead of the juice)
I decided to forgo the juice today and have a little bit of fruit instead. I want to try to take the water plain instead of with juice and see if it's easier to finish off.

Set the timer for 3 hours. I'll be making lunch then.

Lunch:
Set the timer for 3 hours. Dinner time...

Dinner:
Set the timer for 2 hours. Toxin absorber time.

After the gritty experience of yesterday's toxin absorber, I'm thinking that it might be wise to drink it straight down and not swish it around in my mouth. I was a bit grossed out by it yesterday. I may have to pill the stuff up and take it with juice instead. I may call the blessed herb people and ask if it's OK to do that.

O.K., so I called the Blessed Herbs people and they were very nice and helpful. I asked if I could cap up the toxin absorber and Becky, the woman I spoke to, didn't know the answer to that, but is having their expert call me tomorrow morning with the answer. If capping the toxin absorber is not an option they will send me the peppermint flavor absorber free of charge. Apparently the peppermint is less gritty.

I'll suffer through the ginger flavor again tonight and wait for the answer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment