For these first 3 days I cannot have any dairy products, fried foods, sugar, iodized table salt, or meat. All of these items clog, congest, slow and depress the elimination process.
- 2 blood stabilizer pills, 1 policosanol and 1 chromium picolinate pill taken with freshly juiced fruits and veggies (about 2-3 oz. thinned with distilled water). I use the extra 64 fl. oz. that I'm supposed to be drinking to make this drink.
- 2 egg omelet with 1/2 sauteed onion and 1/2 organic avocado sliced.
I set my timer for 3 hours. I'll be making my lunch then and taking 2 more blood stabilizer pills.
- 1 apple, (organic granny smith) peeled.
- 2 pita breads, grilled and cut into wedges.
- 1 C. spicy lemon hummus.
- 2 blood stabilizer pills and 1 policosanol pill taken right before I eat.
Timer set for 3 hours. I'll be having dinner then and gearing up for my first toxin absorber.
- 1 and 1/2 C. Greek artichoke and zucchini salad.
- 1 pita bread
- 1 digestive stimulator pill taken right before I eat.
O.K., here's my opinion of my first toxin absorber. A trifle too gritty and it swelled up like a sponge in my stomach especially after the extra 16 oz. of water. Very bloating, but the feeling dissipated in about a half an hour so it was alright. I can already tell that the 5 days juice fasting will be very intense.
The first day in now done and I'm going to bed.