Monday, August 31, 2009

Rawvenge Bowel Cleanse - Day Nine

Today is officially the last day of my cleanse! A roaring success so far to boot. I'll be re-introducing myself to food today as per the instructions of the Blessed Herbs.

First thing this morning I was yet again greeted with the unmistakable signs of mucoid plaque.

Unbelievable really. And after I got home from my morning errand run I got out more than double this amount. I'm still amazed at how much is coming out...

Today I'll be eating very small amounts, per the instructions of Blessed Herbs.

Breakfast:
  • 1 coffee with soy creamer
  • 1 small apple - chewed thoroughly and slowly
Lunch:
  • I small salad with a bit of dressing
Dinner:
  • Small piece of fish with some steamed veggies or a small salad
After breakfast, I went out to my local health food store to get some groceries and felt a bit light headed, even though I had my apple. And after dragging 4 bags of groceries and 6 gallons of distilled water up my flight of stairs, I crashed into bed for 10 minutes or so to recover. My salad and half a liter of water revived me quite a bit.

My lovely sister, Miss Priscilla, and her adorable husband Michael will be coming over here for dinner and so now I must go and get my salmon ready for their arrival.

I'll be working out my next Rawvenge move over the course of the next few days and will keep you posted on the next step in my plan towards health and weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment