Friday, August 28, 2009

Rawvenge Bowel Cleanse - Day Six

On to day 3 of the juice fasting part of this bowel cleanse!

I did not sleep so well last night despite the chamomile tea. I had to get up to go to the bathroom about 3 times and didn't get uninterrupted sleep. I'm tired today as a result and a bit cranky. I had my coffee and went straight into my first toxin absorber and now I feel better. The apple juice is nicely refreshing.

My bowels did a nice elimination this morning, but still no mucoid plaque. I know it's kinda gross, but I really want to get that stuff out. I need to see it to believe it.

The rest of today went as expected. I took all my toxin absorber rounds and finished up with 4 digestive stimulators and a cup of chamomile tea with liquid stevia. I'm still going to the bathroom constantly but I feel fine and haven't had a cleansing reaction yet. We'll see what tomorrow will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment